Some of the ways you can help support S.T.A.A.R. are things you are already doing – like drinking coffee and shopping at Randall’s and Kroger’s. These are clearly No Brainers!
- Like coffee? Support STAAR while enjoying your morning cup o’ joe by purchasing beans from Pounds for Paws.
- Donate your old cellphones! Wondering what to do with a cellphone you don’t want anymore? Turn it into cash for STAAR! Find out more!
- We are collecting printer cartridges to raise money. Learn more about it, then bring contact us about your cartridges!
- Penny Wiseman, will donate 15% (fifteen percent) of all sales of BeautiControl products purchased through her to STAAR. For product brochure or to place an order call 281-492-0149 or e-mail Pennyk at ev1 dot net
- Recycle Program and Homeless Homer Program programs don’t cost you a thing, but they will bring in dollars and free pet food for S.T.A.A.R. Please call us at 281-392-0927 if you have any questions or would like more information.
- With the Kroger share card, you just give the card to the cashier when you check out, and Kroger will donate 1% of your entire bill to STAAR! An wasy way to help and get your shopping done all at once.
- When you check out at Randalls, present your cashier with your Randalls Remarkable Card and ask that you be set up for Randalls donation program for #2617. Once this is done, each time you check out and present your Remarkable Card, Randalls donates 1% of your total purchase to S.T.A.A.R.
- Place your order for Skin so Soft and other Avon products with Janet Chase at (281) 579-6866 and Janet will donate 20% of your purchase directly to S.T.A.A.R. Get Those Fleas!
- Collect aluminum cans and donate them to S.T.A.A.R. for us to recycle. Save your newspapers and donate them to S.T.A.A.R. for reuse. Look around your home to see if you have any items that would fulfill one (or more) of the items listed on the S.T.A.A.R. wish list.